Residential Electrical Services
Sartell Electrical Services provides Electrical Services to homeowners in greater Reading, MA and surrounding towns. We are one of the most recognized residential electrical contractors because of our commitment to excellence, leadership and customer service. These are essential qualities to effectively manage each residential electrical project both large and small.
Experienced Residential Electrical Contractors in MA
Sartell Electrical Services has an experienced electrical team consisting of professional licensed electricians, skilled managers and support staff that has been servicing homeowners with troubleshooting electrical problems, energy saving upgrades, and renovations for over 30 years.
Most home electrical wiring problems result from mistakes in installation or connection, bad connections, or inferior materials. Wiring does not “go bad” in the walls, though adverse conditions like flooding can affect the wiring.
- Lighting and fixtures: Flickering or blinking lights can indicate poor connections along the circuit.
- Outlets don’t work: The receptacle device could be broken or the wiring connections to the device could be poor.
- Circuit breakers and electrical panels: Frequently tripped circuit breakers or a circuit that can’t be reset is probably responding to a problem in the circuit.
Home offices, automated environmental controls, and home theaters are upgrades that can dramatically improve a home’s value and comfort. Professional installation of new electrical equipment can protect the equipment and warranty, and add flexibility to systems.
Home Renovation Electrical Services
Remodeling work frequently requires electrical work, whether it’s relocating electrical receptacles (outlets) or installing new lighting. Renovation is also an opportunity to check your home’s electrical panel and circuits to ensure that the system is functioning correctly.
Reducing Your Electric Bill and Saving Energy
Homeowners who want to “go green” have several options for saving energy in their homes, including energy-efficient lighting and lighting controls and EnergyStar appliances.
Residential Electrical Services Offered by Sartell Electrical
Residential Electrical Capabilities
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Exterior & Interior Lighting Fixtures
- Emergency Lighting
- Landscape and Security Lighting
- Surge Protection
- Air Conditioners and Electric Heat
- Ceiling Fans, Attic Fans and Exhaust Fans
- Shed or Garage Wiring
- Exterior and Interior Outlets & Switches
- Wiring for Computers, Washers, Dryers, Ranges and Other Appliances
- Troubleshooting all Electrical Problems